SDI Element Logic Careers
Mechanical Maintenance Technician - Bensenville,IL
Work Schedule: 2nd Shift 1:30PM - 10:00PM ( Saturday) 6:00AM-3:00PM
We are seeking a Mechanical Maintenance Technician to join our team! You will maintain and repair industrial production and processing machinery.
Role and Responsibilities
Successful candidates must be skilled in not only conveyor maintenance, but also in general facility maintenance
Repair, install, and adjust industrial machinery and pipeline distribution systems
Troubleshoot and repair defective equipment
Perform routine preventative maintenance
Respond to work order requests in a timely fashion
Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Minimum 2 years of experience in machinery or other related fields
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Familiarity with industrial tools and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Travel to surrounding area is required.
Winning Behaviors, competencies, skills
- A keen attention to detail and the ability to solve mechanical problems
- Keeping an organized daily log of all machine maintenance and repairs
- Collaborating with other technicians to solve complex mechanical issues
- Excellent communication skills
- Great organizational and time management abilities
- Exceptional ability to perform in a noisy, humid, hot and high volume machine production environment.