SDI Element Logic Careers
Software Delivery Support - Colombia
Position: Full-time (Hybrid)
Work Schedule: M-F 8:00 am – 5:30 pm
Plan system integrations, change management, and working processes in detail in close collaboration with the Project manager. This is to be able to install, configure and test the solution with the customer.
Role and Responsibilities
These responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Finalize and document in detail the client's warehouse processes and necessary integrations in cooperation with the client.
- Install, configure and document the installations.
- Plan and secure the execution of tests in cooperation with the client.
- Assist and train client at production start.
- Contribute to internal quality assurance processes.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Years of relevant experience: 2 years of on-site experience in logistics
- Education: BS in Engineering in IT/logistics/automation
- Experience with MS SQL and databases
- Experience in installation / configuration / testing of software systems
- Experience in consulting work
- Fluency in English, oral and written
- Good Microsoft office skills
- Valid passport and US valid visa
- Canadian valid visa a plus
- Willing to travel up to 25% of the time within the USA or Latam
Winning Behaviors, competencies, skills
- Thorough knowledge of Element Logics products and processes
- Staying up to date with industry warehouse management technologies and solutions
- Good understanding of logistics processes
- Good knowledge in Windows (setup, services, network) IIS, Cloud, Azure
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Team player
- A can do, a hands-on approach, able to work well under pressure and prioritize workload to meet project needs.
- Flexible, adaptable and collaborative, willing to engage across the design disciplines.
- Desire to learn and be mentored.